BIR BILLING RAJGUNDHA
The village of Bir (elevation: 1400m), located in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh India, is internationally famous as the base for some of the best paragliding in the world. The take-off point at Billing, 14km up a winding road from Bir and 1000m higher, hosts major competitive flying events most years in October or November (including a round of the Paragliding World Cup in 2015). Experienced paragliders fly as far as Dharamshala, Mandi, and Manali from here. Bir is also an important center of the Tibetan exile community: the lower half of the village is known as Tibetan Colony and there are several Buddhist monasteries and institutes in and around Bir, some of which attract numbers of foreigners for courses and retreats.
|No of Days||
|Thinks To Carry||
• It’s mandatory for guests to carry valid ID proof issued by Indian government
• The token amount of 1,000 is non-refundable. However, in case of cancellation it can be adjusted with future trips
• Consumption and possession of narcotics and banned items are strictly prohibited
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same
• If an individual is found guilty under Indian law during the trip then management won’t be responsible for him/her
• MakeMyTrekk reserves the complete right to evict any camper at any point during the trip without refund for violating camp rules
• The company is not responsible for safety of the campers outside the MakeMyTrekk designated premises
• MakeMyTrekk will not bear the responsibility of damage or loss of any good by the campers and belonging to the campers
• Bringing guests in MakeMyTrekk designated premises without prior notification is not allowed
• Injuries or loss/theft during the trip is not management’s responsibility
• Campsite slots will only be confirmed after receiving full payment
• In case of broken transport, campers have to wait until it gets fixed. There’s no provision for replacement transportation
• Tickets or slots once booked cannot be refunded or exchanged
• Campers are obligated to keep the environment clean during the entire trip
• MakeMyTrekk shall not be responsible for any delays or alterations in the program or indirectly incurred expenses in cases such as Natural Hazards, accident, breakdown of machinery, weather conditions, landslides, political closure or any untoward incidents.
• We reserve the right to make necessary changes in the schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general well-being!